Friday, May 9, 2008

My Whole Family


















My Family

The picture of my family, even though the picture are took separately. I told myself that I have the best family in my life. I never losing my hope that someday will be reuniting. Their being part of my life why I grew up being a better person because of my family. I still longing for it and believe that God has a purposed why He allowed it.

There are 2 blank pictures I know can fill in a year from now. I became strong person because of my family without my family I never finished my bachelor degree. Especially my Ate Irene, my sister who made my dreams become a reality for almost 19 years I never saw her. She is working in Taiwan as caregiver in almost 5 years. She is my sister who brought my father in Bohol when was 6 years old.

My family is a blessing from God, He taught me how to love my family despite of the things happen. I never blame my father for abandon us. Everything has a reason why he abandons us and I never ask questions for him for the thing he has done. He is still father and I do love him what ever happen…

No comments: