Friday, May 9, 2008

My Loving Mother















My Loving Mother

I never remembered that my mother told us that she’s tired of loving us. Since I was a child my mother always strives to survive of our living. I never saw her to relax her self from work. I never saw her eating a decent food or having a vacation from another place. She always took good care of her child. She’s now 63 years old until now she is a fish vendor. No time to relax for herself and never try to live in a decent life.

Mama, for almost 25 years that you have been took good care of me. You never be tired for loving me and also my brother and my sisters. Although our family is broken but I can give my love whole-heartedly to you. I do care for you Mama the rest of my life. Someday Mama you will able to live a decent life. Even though I miss you Ma’ because I here in Manila and you are in Sarangani Province. I am hoping that I will find a right job for me here in Manila. I love you mama and Happy Mother’s Day. The rest of the day for me is so special because I have you in my life.

No comments: