Friday, May 9, 2008

My Lifetime Journey










Household of Faith

Almost 23 years I grew up with my mother since our family separated. The last moment that I saw my father I was 5 years old started that day I never saw him. We have 7 siblings in our family 5 boys and 2 girls I’m the youngest among of the 7 siblings.

When the day that my family separated my brothers and my sisters are also separated. Separated in emotion and love they work from other place to meet their needs. Our family cannot provide the needs they want because we’re no longer so called a family.

We transfer from one place to another to survive. I can say that my mother is the best mother I’ve ever know because she gather my brothers and my sister in one place which we live for more than 12 years my 4 brothers are living with the same place that we also live and my sister. Now they’re having their own family.

But I really miss my sister, because my father brought my sister in Bohol together with my sister almost 19 years we don’t see each other….

1 comment:

mcagud said...

bai...no comment...improve na kaau imu designs ba....hehehe